The public relations experts at SendPressRelease.biz recommend that companies closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be implemented as quickly as possible. By closely watching brand mentions and online reviews, companies, individuals, and agencies can be proactive in their handling of their online presence. There are a variety of monitoring tools that will make the task easier and more efficient. Google Alerts allows users to sign up for email updates about the latest Google results featuring brand mentions. To monitor activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms, organizations can use the Social Mention tool, which tracks selected keywords.
- Great Press Release Distribution Starts With Great Press Releases
- Putting Together A Winner For Press Release Distribution
- Top News Outlet Speaks On Best Practices For Press Release Distribution
- A Strong Headline Is Important For Press Release Distribution
- Writing An Effective News Funnel For Press Release Distribution